An 80 Hours ICF Approved Coach Training Program
Become A Professional CoachBuild Your Coaching Competencies For Business, Life & Executive Coaching
This is an 80 hrs (64 ACSTH hours) professional coach training program designed to give you coaching skills to help your clients grow-be it in their personal or professional life.
The program takes you directly into the world of coaching starting from very basics to powerful coaching insights. The tools, techniques and concepts taught are easy and simple to understand, imbibe and implement. Devoid of heavy jargons, they help you get results for your clients which are fast, innovative and work-able.
It gives you all that you need to become a professional coach and start your coaching practice either as an In-company coach or as an external coach
What is Coaching?
- Coaching is a thought provoking and creative process that inspires people to maximize their personal and professional potential and produce extraordinary results; at home, at work or in any other worthy endeavor. Click here to know more
Why Become a Coach?
There can be three direct benefits of becoming a coach.
- It is a powerful and fulfilling profession. As a professional Coach you help others realize their potential and go beyond where they never thought they could.
- It is a financially rewarding profession. It is one profession that can give you an excellent work life balance. You work as per your wish, have ample time for other things, and get paid well.
- One participant of the coach training program commented that it is the best self improvement program. And it is absolutely true. It is a very noble profession. As a coach, you regularly coach your own self leading to immense improvement in all areas of your life. And more you coach others more you learn, again, leading to your own development. As you grow and improve, people in your circle of influence get benefitted too.
Who Should Attend
- HR Heads, HR Managers, Training Managers, Trainers, and Consultants.
- Business Heads, Directors, General Managers, Managers and Entrepreneurs.
- CEOs, Senior Leaders, Line Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors.
- Sales Managers, Salespeople, Therapists, Psychologists, Teachers, Health Practitioners and so on.
- Anyone who wants to learn Coaching
The program is designed and structured as per the ICF Core Coaching Competencies. It comprises of 9 powerful sections created to give you an structured learning of coaching.
- About Coaching.
- Coaching Essentials.
- Coaching Sessions.
- Coaching Insights.
- Coaching Engagement.
- Running a successful coaching practice.
- Assessing the Coach.
- Practical Coaching Tools & Tips.
- You will learn how to coach yourself and others to reach maximum potential.
- Learn how being a coach helps improve your own life.
- Powerful coaching tools to help start your coaching practice from day one.
- Coaching Insights that will help you evolve as an expert coach.
- Coaching skills to empower your clients helping them grow in all areas of life.
- Learn the process of coaching engagement.
- External coaches will learn how to market yourself as a coach and run a successful coaching practice.
- In-company coaches will learn how to sell coaching in their organization and how to implement coaching culture within their organization.
- The program is approved by ICF and Accredited by IIC&M. This means one can get certified from both these governing bodies based on this program.
- You will achieve the 64 ACSTH hours required for ICF’s ACC credential.
- Fast track program with experiential learnings. In 8 days, spread over 4 weeks, you get your Internationally recognised coach certification.
About The Trainer
Inderjeet Singh is a professional coach with thousands of hours of experience of coaching people from all walks of life. With a 25+ years of career spanning sales, marketing, business management & entrepreneurship, his knowledge and experience in field of finance, Information Technology, Internet and web based services brings richness and diversity to his offerings to the clients.
As an Executive and a life coach, he helps people improve the performance and quality of life. He has helped number of people find peace, success, clarity, focus and growth. He is also a Certified NLP Practitioner and Master NLP Practitioner from Dr. Richard Bandler USA.
An IITD graduate, Inderjeet is also certified coach from International Coach Federation (ICF).
He is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) from ICF and Accredited Master Coach (AMC) from International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring. He is also Marshal Goldsmith StakeHolder Centered Coaching Certified.
Client Speak :
- Inderjeet is a very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, patient and humble facilitator who uses powerful tools & techniques to demystify the concepts of coaching.
- Principle Program Manager, Cadence Design Systems
- Our Coach trainer, Inderjeet, puts immense effort to explain and clarify the concepts & tools of coaching. Without him the course wouldn’t be what is.
- Head Operations, A Leading Educational Group Inderjeet is a fantastic trainer.
- He has made the content very different from that of the other agencies. It shows his intelligence, dedication & focus in this area. I feel, every CHRO & top leadership team member should experience this program.
- Sr GM Hr, ACC Ltd
- "The use, designing and creativity of the Powerful questions, the style of teaching and subject knowledge of Mr. Inderjeet and wonderful concept and use of Life Changers are my greatest takeaways from the program."
- "The 8 day Grow More Coach Program has been a journey of self-exploration, learning coaching skills and applying the same. The journey has been fulfilling, bringing clarity on number of personal and professional challenges. This has helped me align with my life purpose and bring peace. Confident that I can enable others now"
- Head Talent Development, Viom Networks Ltd
- "The program has helped me in enhancing my coaching skills and use of innovative coaching tools. It has also helped me in understanding the importance of structured approach by using techniques life NLP, Whole brain etc.
I realised how important it is to go through an 8 day structured program and the use of home work.The experience has been great and it has helped me a part of larger community which shares similar interests"
- Sr. Manager, BPCL
Click here for Video Testimonials
- The program comprises of 8 days class room training, with home assignments, coaching practice sessions and a written exam. The class room training days are generally Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for open workshops. For In-company programs the days can be as per the client convenience. The program is delivered in English.
Dates : Starts 26th October in Mumbai & 2nd November in Delhi
(8 days in a 3 day- a break- 3 day - a break -2day format)
Fee Structure: Fee per participant is Rs 120000/- + 18% GST per participant.
Timings : 9 AM - 6 PM ( Includes Lunch & Tea Breaks ).
Registration: To sign up and avail a special early bird discount, please write to us at email@example.com or fill in the below given form.