Being Manager And A Coach12th-13th April 2017, Mumbai
Coaching, today, is seen as one of the most effective way to increase one’s performance in any area of life.
Businesses across the globe are achieving improved results by hiring External Coaches or developing Internal ones, for their key Executives, Leaders and Managers. At the same time, more and more Trainers, HR professionals, Consultants, Counselors etc are taking up coaching as an independent rewarding profession.
Whether you’re a leader or a manager desiring to develop your people, yourself, build a career, or striving for any other business/personal result, Coaching skills, by their specific relevant use, can help you get those desired results !
Unlike mentoring or any other knowledge management approach, Coaching by it's unique nature of probing effectively helps one get more perspectives & hence better results, always! Your employees, the business and your career will all surely benefit additionally when you begin to operate in a Coaching mindset.
This program covers all that you need to know about inculcating coaching in your personal and professional life.
Who Can Attend
The following will benefit greatly from the program:
- Every Leader in an organization.
- HR Personnel.
- Entrepreneurs, HODs, Senior Leaders, VPs, Directors etc.
- Managers and employees seeking specific coaching tools with which to coach their employees and/or peers.
- All individuals who wish to learn some self-coaching techniques for greater personal success: salespeople, employees at all levels, parents and so on.
- Anyone interested in knowing about coaching as a profession.
- What is Coaching?
- ICF/IICM Core Coaching Competencies.
- Learn and Practice 2 coaching techniques.
- Coach Approach, Coaching Conversations.
- Master constructive questioning to help others in finding their own solutions.
- Applications of coaching.
- Coaching in Workplace.
- Improve the quality of daily conversations.
- Master the simple coaching conversations that build confidence.
- Know when to mentor and when to coach.
- How to Ask Powerful, Probing and Response Eliciting questions.
- 3 key steps to become a high-performance leader/manager.
- How to become a Professional Coach.
- Benefits of becoming a Coach.
About The Trainer
Inderjeet Singh is a professional coach with 100s of hours of experience of coaching people from all walks of life. With a 20+ years of career spanning sales, marketing, business management & entrepreneurship, his knowledge and experience in field of finance, Information Technology, Internet and web based services brings richness and diversity to his offerings to the clients.
As an Executive and a life coach, he helps people improve the performance and quality of life. He has helped number of people find peace, success, clarity, focus and growth. He is also a Certified NLP Practitioner and Master NLP Practitioner from Dr. Richard Bandler USA.
An IITD graduate, Inderjeet is also certified coach from International Coach Federation (ICF) and the Country Head for International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring (IIC&M) in India. Click Here to know more.
- Client Speak :
Inderjeet’s understanding of the subject is immense. He explains the points in a very simple & lucid manner.
- H S Kainth- HR Consultant.
- Facilitator has great control over the subject, very good in answering queries, patient and understanding.
– Dr. K Iyer, HR Consultant & Trainer.
The program primarily focuses on three aspects -
- What is Coaching ?
- You learn about coaching from basics, how coaching is delivered, experience coaching-first hand, learn and practice 2 coaching techniques.
- Application of Coaching.
- You learn the benefits of Coach Approach and Coaching Conversations, Application of coaching principles in day to day life in workplace and otherwise, process of implementing coaching culture in an organization etc.
- Benefits of becoming a Coach.
- You learn the process of becoming a professional coach, its benefits from personal, professional and organization perspective.
Dates : 12th & 13th April 2017, Mumbai.
- Fee for 1-2 Participant @ Rs 16500/- + 15% Service tax per participant.
- Fee for a team of 3 or more Participants @ Rs.15500/- 15% Service tax per participant.
Timings : 10 AM - 5:30 PM ( Includes Lunch & Tea Breaks ).
Registration: Registration is available of first-cum-first serve basis. Please write to us at email@example.com. You can also fill in the form below and we will get back to you.