This page of our website is created with an intent of educating the viewers on various aspects of coaching.
FAQs on Coaching
All About Coaching
Application of Coaching
What kind of results can an individual expect from coaching?
Coaching has helped individuals in many ways helping them become a better version of themselves. While there can be no complete list, here are some of the benefits individuals have received from coaching:
- Improved Relations
- Conflict resolutions-within as well as with others
- Improved communication
- Better Time Management
- Blame game disappears
- More positive thinking
- Increased trust and respect
- Improved Health
- Self Discovery
- Clarity and Focus
- Getting Rid of Limiting Beliefs
What results can coaching bring for organisations?
Benefits of coaching from organisational perspective can be broadly clubbed into two categories- benefits to the organisation (as in performance, bottom line, profits, attrition etc) and benefits to its employees (motivations, relations, harmony, teamwork, behaviours etc).
While hundreds of studies and surveys have been done by various organisations, groups and bodies to measure the impact of coaching on an organisation, given below are some such results.
Main benefits of coaching to the Employees (Recipients)
- Generates improvements in individuals’ performance/targets/goals
- Increased openness to personal learning and development
- Helps identify solutions to specific work-related issue
- Greater ownership and responsibility
- Developing self-awareness
- Improves specific skills or behaviour
- Greater clarity in roles and objectives
- Corrects behaviour/performance difficulties
Main benefits of coaching to the organisation
- Improved employee retention
- Improved morale and satisfaction
- Increased productivity
- Improved business relationships
- Quantum increase in performance
- Identify team members personal winning strategies
- Enhanced staff management and leadership skills
- Intrinsically motivates people
- Improves relationships between people/department