for ICF ACC, PCC and MCC Credentials
Deepen Coaching Skills
10 Hours Mentoring
To get an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential from ICF or to renew any of these credentials, one needs to undergo 10hrs of Mentoring from a certified coach.
We offer this service to all our students as well as anyone who wants to pursue any of the above. The details of our offering are as mentioned below:
- Mentoring will be of total 10-hour duration spread over 3 months or more.
- There would be 5 sessions in all of 1.5 hours duration each, totalling 7.5hrs offered in a group format.
- These 5 mentoring sessions will be conducted online over “Zoom”– Video/Tele conferencing platform.
- Mentoring will also include 3 hours of one on one session with each participant.
- Each group/batch can accommodate maximum 10 participants.
The objective of this mentoring engagement is to
- Help you clarify/deepen your learnings around the skill of coaching.
- Deepen your knowledge on ICF core coaching Competencies
- Address any other concerns/issues that you may be facing while coaching your clients.
- Make you practice/experience live coaching sessions followed by debrief.
- Cover topics as required by you and your fellow coaches.
To sign up/express your interest, please fill the form: